HOLA!!! What a splendid it is!!!
Look, what I just found?? An Audiobook Challenge by Danielle @ Books, Vertigo & Tea and yes, I am participating. Since I travel a lot, I thought why not utilize that time with some audiobooks. I am not a big fan of audiobooks but it never hurts to give a try, right?
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2018 than you did in 2017.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. First update in June 30, 2018 and last update in December 15, 2018.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
I am aiming for “Weekend Warrior“. Since I have already heard one audio book “And Then There Were None” by Agatha Christie and I am already on my second one “Foutain Head” by Ayn Rand, hopes are high!!!
If you want to join in head over to Hot Listens & Caffinated Reviewer to add your link.